Over R1 Million in Prizes up for Grabs!
Sometimes the best-laid plans can go a little off track – lockdown certainly knocked Cash is King off its throne. But we’ve got good news…no, great news, for our Rewards Members: we’ve scheduled two new Cash is King draw dates with strict COVID-19 health and safety regulations in place of course!
How it works
It’s exclusive! Only our Rewards members (Gold, Platinum and Black) who played Slots or Tables and earned their points have a chance of getting their hands on the cash or FreePlay!
Black cardholders draw on 16 August 2020: New points earning period, 1 to 21 March 2020. Those who qualify can start printing their draw tickets, redeem FreePlay or both from 10 August 2020.
Gold & Platinum cardholders draw on 30 August 2020: New points earning period, 4 to 24 March 2020. Those who qualify can start printing their draw tickets, redeem FreePlay or both from 24 August 2020.
Five lucky tickets will be drawn from a manual entry bin at 17h00. The good news is that winners do not need to be present for draws and will be notified telephonically if their names are drawn. Let the games begin!
- Black cardholders (draw time: 17h00) earn 500 points per ticket – capped at 100 tickets per draw.
- Gold & Platinum cardholders (draw time: 17h00) earn 250 points per ticket – capped at 100 tickets per draw.
- Entry bins will open six days before the draw (Monday) from 08h00 to print tickets and or redeem FreePlay.
- Entry bins will close 15 minutes before each draw.
- FreePlay will be calculated at 2,000 points = R50 capped at R500 per guest per draw day for Black cardholders and 1,000 points = R25 capped at R250 for Gold and Platinum cardholders.
|Black Cash Draws||Points Earning||Gold & Platinum Cash Draws||Points Earning|
|Sunday 12 January 2020||2 - 9 January 2020||Sunday 19 January 2020||2 - 16 January 2020|
|Sunday 26 January 2020||12 - 23 January 2020||Sunday 2 February 2020||18 - 30 January 2020|
|Sunday 9 February 2020||25 - 6 February 2020||Sunday 16 February 2020||2 - 13 February 2020|
|Sunday 23 February 2020||9 - 20 February 2020||Sunday 1 March 2020||16 - 27 February 2020|
|Sunday 8 March 2020||23 - 5 March 2020||Sunday 15 March 2020||1 - 12 March 2020|
|Sunday 16 August 2020||1 - 21 March 2020||Sunday 30 August 2020||4 - 24 March 2020|
- The MC will announce the ticket number during the draw. Participants do not need to be present for the draw. Winners will be notified telephonically if their names are drawn
- Participants may be drawn more than once but can only win once per draw
- The first ticket drawn wins the highest/first prize (prizes will be awarded in descending order)
Black Card Holders
Gold & Platinum Cardholders