1. No person under the age of 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion.
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion.
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. This promotion is exclusive to Black Rewards cardholders and will run from 13 August until 17 September 2021. The draw dates will be communicated via the channels used to advertise the promotion.
5. Draw dates, times and prizes will be communicated via SMS/text message. Participants who wish to be notified must opt-in to receive SMS communication.
6. Participants earn points by playing Slots or Tables using their Golden Horse Rewards card.
7. Participants must earn a minimum of 500 points (500 points = 1 draw ticket) to qualify for entry tickets. Participants may earn as many tickets as possible .
8. Participants must activate their tickets at the eHost between 14 September and 16 September 2021. Ticket entry closes at end of business day (according to Government curfew at the time) on 16 September.
9. The draw will take place on 17 September at 15h00.
10. Draw entries cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration. Tickets will be issued based on points earned on Slots or Tables during the promotional earning period.
11. Participants do not need to be present for the draw/s, winners will be notified telephonically.
12. Participants may be drawn more than once but can only win once per draw. A re-draw will take place if a winner is selected more than once
13. During the draw, 3 tickets will be drawn using the TEEDS electronic system.
14. The first ticket drawn wins the highest prize. The prizes will be awarded in descending order.
15. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date/s.
16. Winners will be contacted telephonically if their names are drawn using the contact details provided by the members on the Patron Management System.
17. Prizes must be collected and signed for the receipt thereof by the relevant Prize Winner within 15 days from the date of the draw at Golden Horse.
18. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged and prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes.
19. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into.
20. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified.
21. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation.
22. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force.
23. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazetted guidelines.
24. Copies of these rules are available at the Customer Service Desk upon request or at goldenhorse.co.za.