1. No person under 18 is allowed to gamble or participate in this promotion
2. Any person who has been issued with a Refusal of Entry order, or who is self-excluded, or who fall into the category of excluded persons, is expressly prohibited from participating in this promotion
3. This promotion is closed to any persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the company or marketing service providers, or spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members
4. This promotion is exclusive to Rewards members. Participants must play in the casino using their Golden Horse Rewards card to earn at least 200 points to qualify. Points must be earned from 8h00 on the promotion day.
5. Entries cannot be purchased through cash, points or any other form of consideration
6. The promotional period commences on 28 December 2021 until 31 March 2022. The promotional dates and times may be extended and these will be communicated via the advertising channels used to advertise the promotion
7. Participants may be selected more than once but can only win once per session
8. Participants are required to be present and actively playing on the respective promotion dates and times to be eligible for the prize(s)
9. Prizes must be claimed on the promotion day only.
10. The RAPS electronic system will be used to select winners.
11. Each verified winner will be awarded the prize as advertised in the mediums used to advertise the promotion.
12. Prizes are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged. Prize winners must sign for receipt of prizes
13. Prize winners must present themselves together with their Rewards Card and/or positive and acceptable form of identification. Reasonable steps shall be taken to verify a prize winner using the Patron Management System, should the prize winner not have own valid identification. Should proof of identification not be available on the system or the system is offline, verification will not be possible and the onus is on the prize winner to present a valid form of identification
14. All decisions are final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entered into
15. Any person transgressing the rules of this promotion will be disqualified
16. In the event of technical failure or damage to the device used for the promotional draw, irrespective of the cause, another suitable device or method will be used, at the sole discretion of Management. This may include rescheduling times and a draw date/s
17. Every participant in the promotion shall be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the rules by virtue of their participation
18. The above clauses are severable from each other. Should any clause or part thereof be found to be unenforceable by operation of the law, such clause or part thereof will be severed, and the remaining clauses shall remain in force
19. The rules of this promotion are only valid as set out under the Covid-19 Alert Level during which they were issued and are subject to change should the Covid-19 Alert Level change as per government gazetted guidelines.
20. Copies of these rules are available at goldenhorse.co.za or the Customer Services Desk upon request